We are manufacturer of high grade silicone rubber tubing of all size and shape. We manufactures rubber tubing including general purpose tubing, medical tubing, surgical tubing, food and beverage tubing, chemical resistant tubing, metric tubing and silicone tubing that can sustain extremely high and extremely low temperature in working conditions.
We manufacture it in wide variety of colors and designs. We also accept all kind of custom designs. we can manufacture and deliver products based on your requirements. Remember, our motto is “Simolex… We are flexible like rubber !”. And you can obviously expect flexibility while doing business with us.
Availability of Silicone Tubing at Simolex:
- Silicone Tubing available from Platinum or Peroxide Cured Silicone Rubber.
- It is also available in colored or Translucent Material upon your request.
- Tubing is available in English, Metric or any Custom Sizes.
- We make it available in Cut to Length of your choice.
- It’s available in hardness range from 25 to 75 Shore-A scale.
- Silicone tubing Size range from 0.020″ Inside Diameter to 2″ Inside Diameter.
- We provide thin and Thick wall silicone tubing in various sizes. Wall thickness from 0.015″ up to 3/8″ depending on size of tubing and your requirements.
- Silicone tubing are available from NSF, UL, 3A Sanitary, USDA, USP CL VI approved materials.
- If you have any kind of unique tubing requirements, please feel free to contact us here.
General Property of Silicone :
- Silicone is suitable for continuous operation at temperatures from -60°F (-50°C) to 400°F (204°C) and for intermittent use from -80°F (-62°C) to 450°F (232°C).
- Red iron-oxide formulations of silicone are suitable for continuous use up to 480°F (250°C).
- Depending on medium and application useful life at temperatures up to 570°F (300°C) may be obtained.
- No harmful toxic or physiological effects of silicone.
- Good thing is, it’s chemically extremely stable and suitable for use with many acids and alkalies.
- Resistant to ozone, UV and corona discharge.
- Electrically insulating with dielectric strength 500 V/mil.
- Low flammability and low smoke.
- Manufactured in ISO 9000 quality assured plant.
High-Purity Silicone Tubing :
Here at Simolex, Silicone Tubing is offered in a variety of different options including standard, pump and extended life pump tubing. These products have been specifically formulated for use with sensitive media found in pharmaceutical and biotech processing.
Silicone Tubing is ideal for extended-life pumping and in applications demanding ultimate purity in fluid transfer and peristaltic pump operations.
Conductive Silicone Tubes for Particle Transport :
Conductive silicone tubing is critical for aerosol experiments because it reduces the build-up of static charge and minimizes particle loss to the tubing wall. Simolex offers flexible, conductive tubing in many sizes to accommodate most experimental setups.
- Our Silicone Tubing Complies to NSF STD-51, 3A Sanitary, USDA, UL, FDA 21 CFR 177-2600, USP CL-VI, A-A59588 (Formerly ZZR-765E), SAE, AMS, ASTM D200, Military, Industrial/Commercial specifications.
- Contact us with your specific design requirement by clicking the contact button given below !